AKA: Mac Attack
AKA: The Flying Dutchman
AKA: The Money Man
· Residence: San Diego, CA
· Hometown: Kermit, TX
· Hobbies: Racing, Aviation, Fishing, and Traveling
· An accomplished aviator and firefighter, Bill was named Fireman of the Year in 1982 by the city of Bloomfield. His passion for flying is eclipsed only by the need for speed. Piloting a nitro dragster satisfies that need to excel.
· Litton’s need to overcome obstacles carried over into the business world. In 1987, he started his own La Jolla based financial planning firm, Litton Financial, which he has led to a position in the top 1% of the largest independent broker dealer in the nation.
· Track announcers refer to him as the “La Jolla Money Man”
· Awarded the prestigious #1 plate in motocross for the West Texas Circuit before changing focus to car racing.
· In 2003 he earned his Super Comp Dragster license from the Frank Hawley Drag Racing School under the instruction of Jack Beckman.
· In July of 2012, he licensed in Top Alcohol Dragster under the instruction of Anthony Dicero.
· Licensed in Top Fuel Dragster under the instruction of Chuck and Del Worsham in November of 2015.
· In their first full season of Top Alcohol Dragster, Team Litton Racing finished in the top 10 of division 3 and qualified for eliminations at The U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis.
· In his home state of Texas, Litton won the coveted “Wally” among the fastest Top Alcohol Dragster field in history at the Dallas 2015 AAA Texas Fall Nationals.
· For the 2016 race season, he was behind the wheel of the Chuck and Del Worsham Top Fuel Dragster for the “Western Swing”.
· In 2017, Litton Teamed up with former world champion Randy Meyer breaking the track record speed in the Top Alcohol Dragster class at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
AKA: No Mercy
AKA: Iowa Farmer